Who Do I Contact About a Citation?
Questions should be directed to the Municipal Court Clerk. She may contacted by calling 806-855-4120 or by email at court@wolfforthtx.us. For additional information click here https://wolfforthtx.us/departments/municipal-court/

How Do I Get a Copy of a Police Report?
Report requests can be made by calling the police department at 806-855-4160. Have as much information about the report as possible to assist in easily locating the report in question.

How Do I Get My Fingerprint Cards Done?
If you are needing fingerprinting, set up an appointment by calling 806-855-4160. The fee for fingerprinting is ten dollars .

My Vehicle Got Towed, Where Do I Go To Get It?
Several wrecker companies are utilized for towing. These companies are on a rotation schedule. To find out which company towed your vehicle, you should contact the Wolfforth Police Department with details of why and where your vehicle was towed from to assist in locating it. For after hours assistance, you may call the wrecker company directly:

Tiger Towing (806) 773-1801
Lubbock Wrecker (806) 748-1044
Cantu Towing (806) 368-8095
Red Raider Wrecker (806) 687-5076
Lads Wrecker Service (806) 747-5036

How Do I Get a Copy of My Driving Record and or a Background Check?
These records may be requested from the Texas Department of Public Safety by visiting their office at 1404 Lubbock Business Park Bld. #100 Lubbock, Tx. 79403 or by calling 806-472-2700 or by visiting their website at www.dps.texas.gov

Where are arrested persons transported to?
All arrestees are transported to the Lubbock County Detention Center. The Detention Center is located at 3502 North Holly Avenue Lubbock, TX. They may be reached by calling (806) 775-7009